1. No purchase necessary to enter any giveaways given on this blog (http://janalynvoigt.com/). The give away will end on the date stated in the posting. The opportunity to play may be affected by local ability to access the Internet at any particular time. The odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
2. Open to all readers, 18 years or older who are legally allowed to participate in such a give away as allowed by their local laws. The giveaways are limited to United States mailing addresses only.
3. Players must submit the required information for each giveaway which will allow the entrant a chance to win. Entrants will be informed if they are a winner on or after the give away end date. Limit one entry per person. Janalyn Voigt is not responsible for: incomplete, lost, late, damaged, scrambled or misdirected entries. the failure to provide a mailing address within a month of the end of the giveaway or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the giveaway or receive the giveaway item.
4. Janalyn Voigt and members of her immediate family are not allowed to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited by law. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
5. Prize(s) will be assigned to those who have been identified as winners.
6. Entrants will be informed at the close of the give away if they are a winner, and if a player is identified as a winner, what prize has been won. Winners will receive their prizes via mail after the giveaway has completed and winners have been verified. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Janalyn Voigt assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, losses, or injury resulting from the acceptance or use of any prize. All prizes are mailed out within 6-8 weeks of announcement of winner.
7. Entering the give away is considered a confirmation of eligibility on behalf of the enterer in accord with these rules and any pertaining local/federal/international laws.
Subscribe to the Creative Worlds newsletter and/or blog!